Policy on personal data processing based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
The following Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the sale on this website www.rocchecostamagna.it (Website). The seller is Rocche Costamagna S.S.A., with registered office in Via Vittorio Emanuele, n. 8 - 12064 La Morra (CN), Italy, Chamber of Commerce of Cuneo, VAT number 01911720041 (Company)
If you provide your explicit consent, the Company shall process your personal data to send you promotional communications and/or newsletter regarding offered for sale by the Company or by third parties.
Article 1. Purpose of the processing. Legal basis. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of any refusal.
The Company shall process the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- for administrative/accounting purposes. The legal basis for the processing is Company’s commitment to be compliance with a legal obligation or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, as the case may be;
- if you provide your explicit consent, for the Company to send you newsletter and for market research purposes also aimed at evaluating the level of customer satisfaction and to send you promotional communications in relation to the of the Company and / or third-parties, by email (marketing purposes); The legal basis for the processing is your consent;
- if the chat service is operational, for the Website to allow the activation of the service, through which you may contact the Company. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to use the chat service of the Website;
- in order to answer to your requests by email, by telephone. The provision of data is purely optional. However, as the said processing is necessary in order to respond to your request, your refusal to provide the relevant data will prevent you from obtaining answer from the customer care of the Company. The legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest to perform these activities. This legitimate interest is equal to the user's interest to receive answer by the Company.
Consent to marketing purposes is purely optional. Failure to consent will have the following consequences.
Failure to consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes will prevent you to receive promotional communication and newsletter regarding of the Company and/or third-parties and will prevent the Company to carry out market research purposes aimed at evaluating the level of customer satisfaction.
It is understood that the Company may use your personal data to comply with legal obligations and to perform the purchase contract.
You may revoke your consent using the relevant link indicated in any promotional email sent by the Company.
Special Categories of Personal Data. Judicial Data.
The Company does not process special categories of personal data nor judicial data.
Article 2. Methods of Processing Personal Data
The processing of your personal data will be carried out by electronic or automated means, in the manner and with the appropriate tools to ensure the security and confidentiality in accordance with the GDPR.
The information and methods of processing will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services provided. Data will be managed and protected in environments where access is under constant control.
Article 3. Data Disclosure
- to all those parties (including Public Authorities) that have access to the data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures
- to companies, consultants or professionals in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and the management of the Company's hardware and software or which the Company uses for the provision of its services
- to the companies that send the newsletters and/or other informative communications transmitted on behalf of the Company
- to the employees and/or collaborators of the Company
- to all those public and/or private parties, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy firms), where the communication is necessary or of practical use for the correct fulfilment of contractual obligations undertaken in relation to the services provided through the Website, and of legal obligations.
Your data may be disclosed only in anonymous and aggregated form for statistical or research purposes.
Article 4. Data Controller
You can contact the Company, as Data Controller, at the following addresses:
Rocche Costamagna S.S.A., Via Vittorio Emanuele, 8 - 12064 La Morra (CN) - Italy
By telephone, calling: +39 0173 509225
By selecting the contact form on the Website.
You may address requests relating to the processing of your personal data to both the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer.
Article 5. Data Storage
Personal data will be stored according to the following logics: (i) for marketing purposes, until consent is revoked; (ii) for legal defense purposes, until the judgment becomes final; (iii) for the purpose of complying with legislation, for the time necessary for this purpose; (iv) for the purpose of performing any service requested through the Site, for the time necessary to execute the request.
Article 6. Rights of the Data Subject
Purstuant to GDPR (Article 13), you have the right to:
- request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to the withdrawal
- lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority (for instance, the Italian Data Protection Authority).
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by making a request to at the contacts indicated above.
Article 7. Amedments
powered by legalblink